This website started as a learning exercise for me to improve my Git and AWS skills and is now a place for me to share a brief and relaxed version of my resume, useful scripts I've come across and sporadic posts.
Where am I currently at?
I'm working in the exciting HFT space at IMC Trading working on solving challenging problems, improving processes and driving automation.
What am I working on?
- Shipping servers and workloads to AWS + Virtualised environments
- Maintenance and patching of various Windows servers
- Automation of tasks through Powershell to improve the teams throughput
- Enhancing users productivity by implementing creative solutions and tools that suit their needs
What skills/certs am I working towards or improving?
- AWS Certificated Solutions Architect - Associate
What are the top skills that I possess?
- Powershell automation
- Wintel stack (MDT/WSUS/SCCM+PDQ)
- Airwatch and JAMF MDM
- Always learning and asking "what could we be doing better?"
- Patient temperament and positive attitude
What certs/training have I done?
- Bachelor of Science in IT (Networking) - UTS
- Certified JAMF Pro Administrator
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing & Switching (CCNA)
- VMware Certified Professional - Data Center Virtualization